The November edition ofÂ Anesthesiology has just posted. This provides a good opportunity to look at the 5 favorites from the last 30 days. Considering what we have offered, if you have ideas for other types of postings, feel free toÂ share with us.
- Why wait for a radiograph to diagnose intraoperative pneumothorax? Use transthoracic ultrasound!
- Book Review: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Management of a patient with extension of the placenta beyond the endometrium
- Having multiple surgeries before the age of 2 or 4 years is NOT good for child development!
- In the Lab: Matijs van Meurs